The Burton Gryphon Vaults are a quality choice for high security protection for your valuables. High security, low weight, modular strongrooms that come with a choice of key lock, PIN code, fingerprint or, mechanical combination locking depending on your requirements. The vaults are comprised of modular panels with an interlocking design that are welded together onsite. There are fire protection options available if required. Air conditioning, Seismic sensors, CCTV, alarm & fog systems and special size doors are all available on request.
Key Features of a Burton Gryphon Vault:
- Independently attack tested & certified to EN1143-1 Grade III by SBSC
- Association of Insurance Surveyors approved (AIS)
- Full consultation, design and build service
- Modular panels with an interlocking design are assembled and welded together on site
- Standard panel height Is 2600mm
- Standard panel widths is 600mm
- Standard panel weight is 108kg m2
- Maximum roof span without added supports is 3m
- Panel sizes can be altered according to the individual site requirements
- For added fire protection internal and/or external wall surfaces can be lined with a special fire retardant boards
- Inner and outer walls are finished with primed steel
- Available as a six or five sided room (5 sided versions will not carry EN certification)
- Ducts for electricity and ventilation can be provided on request
- Doors are pre wired for linking to an alarm system
- Transportable models are ideal for the storage of site explosives, for mobile weapons storage or as temporary cash rooms.
Speak to one of our advisers today about any of our vaults and our vault installation services on 0117 9674994
|Security Grade||EN1143-1 III|
|Standard size door aperture||2000×900/2000×2200|
|Weight||570kg & 1350kg|
|Cash rating/Jewellery rating||£35,000/£350,000|
*free delivery to site at an address on the UK Mainland, or contact us for a quote to have our qualified engineers fully install your safe.