The range of SMP strongroom doors come with a variety of specifications depending on the level of security needed and the building restrictions. These strongroom doors provide protection for documents and valuables with cash ratings between £3000 and £10,000 in situations where a room sized safe is necessary.
Key Features of a SMP Strongroom Door:
- Cash Rating up to £10,000
- 3 randomly positioned anti explosive devices and a live A.E.D protects the bolt work every time the door is locked
- Heat resistant material secured behind the lock case cover
- Standard pearl finish.
- Door will fit a standard wall thickness of 229mm/305mm/356mm or special thickness to suit customer requirements.
Key Features of a SMP Book Door:
- Cash Rating £5000
- Specification matches that of the SMP Security Door (above)
- Outer door plate thickness 12mm
- Total door thickness is 148mm
Key Features of a SMP Fire Door:
- Cash Rating £3000
- A randomly positioned live re-locking device is fitted giving protection against explosives or force.
- The outer plate is 6mm thick, reinforced to 12mm around the edges. The total thickness is 142mm.
Grille gates and vestibules are available as extras, contact our security team on 0117 9674994 to find out more.
Key Features of a SMP Security Door:
- Total thickness of the door – 160mm.
- Front edge of the door is secured by five 32mm via moving bolts operated by a lever handle. The back is secured by five 32mm fixed bolts
- Boltwork is secured by either a seven lever, anti drill key lock or a four wheel keyless combination lock.
- Door frame constructed of 1
00mm x 100mm x 12mm angle with a flat bottom bar.
Contact our knowledgeable team at Thornhill for further advice and help with our range of strongroom doors by calling 0117 9674994.
Don’t forget, we offer free delivery to site at an address on the UK Mainland, or contact us for a quote to have our qualified engineers fully install your safe.