The Chubb Safes MagTek range of Steel Security Doors is an ideal solution when you require extra protection against theft. Whether you require an indoor or outdoor version, left or right opening door, the Chubb Magtek has been designed with a fixed aluminium frame with inclusion of special steel armour.
Key Features of a Chubb MagTek Steel Security Door:
- European profile cylinder key lock is fitted as standard although other lock options are available
- 3-point Euro Lock and handle on both secure and attack sides as standard
- Single leaf door set as standard or optional double leaf also available
- Level 4 certification in accordance with XP ENV 1627-30
- Optional ballistic protection available up to FB6 NS in accordance with EN 1522
- Powder coat finish – colours available upon request
For further advice when choosing the right Steel Security Door call Thornhill Security on 0117 9674994 where our specialists are on hand to assist you in your purchase.
We also offer free delivery to a site at an address on the UK Mainland, or contact us for a quote to have our qualified engineers fully install your safe.