Specifically designed to securely store laptops and tablets, the Gunnebo Laptop Security Cabinet enables electronic equipment to be safely housed and charged when not in use.
Designed to withstand determined attacks including electromagnetic pulse attack (level 3 cabinets), it is no surprise that these cabinets are used by government administrations and military units around the world.
Key Product Features of the Gunnebo Laptop Cabinet
- Engineered from 4mm solid steel to prevent unauthorised access
- 4-way bolt as used by the safes industry
- Base-anchored from within (for level 3 EMP cabinets)
- Choice of height and depth
- Fully customisable interiors (shelves / power outlets etc)
- Built-in thermostatted ventilation unit (optional)
- Tested and approved in accordance with Swedish standard SS 3492
|Model||Ext height (mm)||Ext width (mm)||Ext. depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||No. of laptops||No. of tablets|
|LSC 1900 w||1900||750||500||237||48||60|
More Help & Information
If you’d like to find out more about the Gunnebo laptop cabinet or any of our other IT security products, please call our experienced team today on 0117 967 4994.