Specifically designed for commercial vehicles, the ArmaDLock by Mul-T-Lock provides high performance security against the theft of a van or their contents.
The robust and purpose-built hasp lock can bolt on to any rear or sliding door of a vehicle and is built for both durability and ease of use. Designed with a solid steel locking bolt and non-corrosive lock body, it provides a significant deterrent to would-be thieves.
This solution is ideal for tradesmen, van dealerships, construction workers, van fleet operators and others that keep high-value items such as tools and building materials in their vehicle.
Key Features of the ArmaDLock
We highly recommend the ArmaDLock for securing your van or commercial vehicle. This unique locking system offers a number of benefits including:
- Easy to use with a key to open – push button to lock
- Non-corrosive, high-precision aluminium body
- Acts as a visual deterrent to opportunist thieves
- Pick and drill resistant – both common tools used for van theft
- Fits all commercial vehicles
- 12 mm alloy steel locking bolt
- No hanging parts that will corrode or damage the vehicle
- Dust cover due to cylinder mechanism to protect from dirt
- Unique design to repel attempts with a hammer or being prised open
- Two versions – rear and sliding door locks
- Suitable for all types of van
|Height (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)|
Key Options – Multiple Locks
Keyed alike option available. If you have two locks on your van, they can be configured to open with the same key for convenience.
Key Options – Fleet Vehicles
Fleet Operators and van dealerships can also have a master key option. A master key can be created for a batch of vehicles or the whole fleet as desired, whilst each van also has its own key.
Talk to the Experts
To discuss securing your van or fleet with an ArmaDLock, call our security specialists on 0117 9674994 for free advice and help.