The largest supplier of new and reconditioned safes in the South West.
Buy High Quality Used Safes from Thornhill Security
Whilst this is a completely viable option, it’s important that you buy it from a reputable supplier to ensure that the product offers the same level of protection to a brand new safe.
As a specialist safe provider to Government Agencies and commercial clients along with domestic users, we carry a wide range of used safes, which can offer a good value alternative compared to buying new and will be insurance approved.
Fully Reconditioned Safes
All of our used safes are fully reconditioned which means that the locking mechanisms are fully checked and serviced, new keys or locks are fitted, and most safes are re-sprayed, and can also be sprayed to a special colour if requested by the customer.
They also carry a 12 month guarantee, so you can therefore be confident that whilst you have purchased your safe at a discounted price, you are not compromising on quality.
How Much Does a Second Hand Safe Cost?
The cost of a second hand safe depends on a number of factors including its size, cash rating, security features and more. At Thornhill, we stock a wide range of safes with prices starting from as low as £200. Please call us on 0117 967 4994 or pop into our fully stocked security shop to see what we have available.
Benefits of Buying a Used Safe from Thornhill
There are a number of benefits you get from buying a used safe from Thornhill including:
- All safes are reconditioned to a very high ‘like new’ standard. We can also upgrade safes with alternative locking if required.
- Buying a second hand safe is a greener alternative to buying a brand new one.
- We are MLA approved locksmiths and hold a number of professional industry accreditations giving you the peace of mind that you’re in good hands.
- We stock a full range of safes, whether you are looking for a secure home safe for your laptop and jewellery or a secure safe for your business – we believe we have something to suit all requirements and budgets.
- We have a fully stocked security shop, meaning you can come in and see your safe rather than just seeing a picture online.
- We will make sure that any second hand safe purchased will carry the correct insurance approval rating.
Removing an Old Safe
Safes are big, bulky and heavy, making them a challenge to remove. At Thornhill, we offer a full safe removal service and can assist with the efficient removal of any safe, regardless of the size or where it is located.
In addition to a full team of trained specialists, we also have our own crane and specialist equipment to remove safes from all environments, this also means we can take on bigger jobs such as demountable vault and strongroom removals.
Come and Browse Our Range of Used Safes
If you’re interested in finding out more about buying a used safe, or want to visit our shop and see what we currently have in stock – get in touch today!
Call now on 0117 967 4994, fill out a contact form or visit our shop in opening hours and one of our team will be happy to assist you with no obligation.