Gaining access to a safe that has been locked shut is not an easy task; after all they are designed to be impenetrable without a key or code. In addition to this, the advancements in safe technology have made gaining access to a locked safe almost impossible without specialist knowledge and equipment.
At Thornhill Security, we offer a full safe opening service, whether you discover a safe when moving into new premises, or have lost the keys or access code to your own safe, we can help.
Unlike many locksmiths, we are, in some cases, able to manipulate safe locks in order to open them without causing excessive damage to the lock, meaning the safe will still function after being opened. If the keys have been stolen, we are also able to replace the locks and provide you with new keys.
We can help you gain access to and type of safe – call us now on 0117 9674994 to get a quote.
Common Reasons for Safe Opening
The majority of safe opening callouts we attend are for the simple reason that the keys have been lost, stolen or damaged and the spare key is locked inside the safe. Other common reasons we get a call for a safe to be opened include:
- Battery of an electronic safe lock has run out
- Safe found during renovation or moving to a new home or work premises
- Safe deadlocked after failed attempted opening
- Combination lost or forgotten
- Failed combination change
- Snapped spindle or broken/faulty bolt work
- Safe locked open
- Damaged wiring
Our Safe Opening Process
Need a quote? Give us a call on 0117 9674994 or fill out the form below and we will get back to you.
What Is The Cost Of Safe Opening?
The cost of safe opening will depend completely on your situation in some cases it could be a simple repair or in other cases opening could require more specialist tools to be used. Here are a couple of factors that will affect the price of having your safe opened:
- Make and model of safe
- Cash rating of the safe
- Reason for the safe being locked
- Whether the safe has been attacked
- Whether the safe has been tampered with
Why Choose Thornhill Security to install your safe?
- Fast local service
- In-house team, we don’t sub our work out
- Deal with one contractor from start to finish
- MLA approved locksmith
- We can help crack all types of safe
- No damage opening possible in some cases
- 40 years experience
- Accredited company (SafeContractor, Construction Line, BSVTA, MLA)
- Government approved supplier
Safe Cracking / Opening – Frequently Asked Questions
Talk To the Experts
Do you need a safe opened? At Thornhill Security, we can open all models of commercial, domestic and gun safes from leading manufacturers including SMP, Chubb, Dudleys, Burton and more. For more information on our safe opening service, call one of our expert team today on 0117 9674994.