Founded in 1991, Bradbury Group has built a reputation as one of the UK’s industry-leading companies through design and production of innovative physical security solutions.
Over the last 30 years, the company has gone from strength to strength and now operates out of a 135,000sq ft manufacturing facility based in North Lincolnshire.
As an approved stockist, Thornhill Security can offer expert advice and guidance on the full range of Bradbury Group products in addition to the installation of their product range.
Bradbury Group Products
Bradbury Group offers a range of steel doors, certified steel doors, aluminium communal doors, security grilles and cages, crowd control gates, bar sets and kiosks.
- Steel Doors – Versatile steel doors that can be produced to bespoke specifications up to a security rating SR4 and works as a fire door. Ideal for use both internally and externally in a range of building types from industrial to domestic buildings.
- Certified Steel Doors – Made to measure security rated doors, acoustic doors, flood prevention doors and fire doors.
- Communal Doors – Constructed from reinforced aluminium and certified to security rating B.
- Architectural Doors- Developed to be specified by architects for use on modern infrastructure. Providing solutions for fire, acoustic and security requirements.
- Grilles & Cages – The range includes everything from an economic visual deterrent grille to the world’s strongest grille that is certified to withstand an attack.
All products incorporate innovative design and are manufactured to provide the highest quality and most robust security solutions available. The bespoke approach to manufacturing that the Bradbury group takes means that they can meet your specific needs and requirements for your industrial, commercial or domestic properties.