The Master Lock 6270 padlock has a unique round shape similar to a hockey puck. With a concealed shackle, this padlock is a robust, weather-proof locking system designed for commercial and industrial applications. Common uses of this padlock include securing:
- Industrial storefronts
- Business entrance gates
- Warehouse entry points
- Vending machines
- Trailers, vans, lorries and moving trucks
- Industrial shipping and freight containers
This padlock is designed to withstand physical attack and can also be fitted with a solid steel hasp. This additional layer of security makes it a viable solution for securing areas at risk of attempted break-ins with bolt cutters, crowbars and other commonly used tools.
Key Features Of The Master Lock 6270 Hidden Shackle Padlock
- 73mm wide hardened solid steel body
- Hidden shackle protects lock from bolt cutters and prying
- Rekeyable 6 pin tumbler cylinder to prevent lock picking attempts
- Product comes with Master Lock Lifetime Warranty
- Can be fitted with solid steel hasp for extra security
For more information and advice regarding the Master Lock 6270 or any of our other padlocks from our range, give one of our specialist team a call on 0117 967 4994.