The MTL500 from Mul-T-Lock is a robust locking system suitable for commercial premises. Available with a range of cylinder and padlock types, the locking system is versatile enough to be used for a wide range of applications.
With patented technology and a range of cutting edge security features, this lock offers next-level protection against break-ins using tools such as picks, bumps and drills.
Additionally, the lock offers advanced master keying technology, meaning it can be keyed-alike or master keyed for added convenience and better key control in multiple occupancy premises.
Find out more about the features and benefits of this robust locking system which is now available from Thornhill Security.
Key Features of Mul-T-Lock MLT500
The MLT500 lock offers a range of leading features and benefits including:
- Resistance – The locking system offers resistance to commonly used tools to break locks including picks, bumps and drills. The lock is also fire resistant.
- Break Secure – With Break Secure technology, the front portion of the lock is designed to snap off when attacked, leaving the main cylinder intact and fully functional.
- Double Alpha Spring – This patented moving element on the blade of the key engages with a unique pin in the cylinder, adding an extra layer of security.
- Key Duplication Protection – The system has patented key protection until 2039 for guaranteed legal protection against unauthorised duplication of keys.
- Cylinder Sizes – A wide range of cylinder sizes are available to suit your requirements.
- Reversible Key – Available with a variety of options made from anti-bacterial metal including nylon heads and nylon heads with key inserts.
Advanced Keying Options
In addition to its robust security features, the MTL-500 offers several advanced keying options for use in different environments, these include:
- Construction – This option provides access to multiple doors with a common key which can be switched to unique combinations when required. This renders the common key redundant once the project Is completed.
- Keyed Alike – Allowing access to multiple doors via a single key.
- Emergency – This allows users to enable both sides of the door to be permanently operational; for use in emergencies.
- 3 in 1 – The lock’s combination can be changed instantly up to 2 times by simply turning the key.
Talk to the Experts
If your business could benefit from the Mul-T-Lock MTL500, or you want to find out more about our range of master key systems, get in touch today.