The Asec Garage Door Lock Bolt is a robust security product designed for garages with commercial and domestic garages. With a highly secure mechanical locking mechanism, the Asec garage door lock bolt can be used on all types of ‘up and over’, sectional wood or metal garage doors.
Additionally, the Asec garage door lock is fitted midway on the door as opposed to the bottom. As well as making it much harder for thieves to break in or tamper with, this means that the lock can be operated and fitted without needing to bend over.
This high-quality security product comes with all the appropriate coach nuts, bolts and escutcheons including a 70mm steel bolt which shoots into the frame or ground sleeve.
For more information on securing your garage, check out our guide.
Key features of the Asec Garage Door Bolt Lock:
- Suit all garage doors up to 38mm thick
- The bolt extends into a frame of door for maximum security
- Can be used alongside an existing lock
- Fitted on the inside of the door to prevent attacks to the corners of the door
- Available in black
- Complete with locating tubes and security fixings
- Comes (4 sided) keyed alike offering millions of key differs
|Model||Ext. Dimensions (mm) W x H x D||Height (mm)||Width (mm||Weight (kg)|
|Mechanical Lock||168 x 48 x 21||120||47.5||1.36kg|
More Help and Information
If you are interested in purchasing an Asec Garage Door Bolt or would like more information about our extensive range of locks, call one of our expert security advisers today on 0117 967 4994 or fill out a contact form and we will get back to you.