The Churchill Euro Sapphire floor safe is a Euro Grade 1 floor safe and is ideal to protect cash and valuables in a commercial or business premises. These safes are designed to be set in concrete below the floor level and so are extremely secure. The Cash Rating is £10,000.
Key Features of a Churchill Sapphire Floor Safe:
- Tested and certified to European Standard EN1143-1
- Easy upgrade option – can be upgraded to Grade II by using Churchill Euro Ruby door
- The door is constructed from stainless steel protecting the contents from thermal and mechanical attack
- Unique spring loaded escutcheon
- Secured with a double bitted key lock (VdS class 1) as standard
- Deposit facility available including a lockable deposit cap (25 capsules supplied)
- Supplied with reinforcing mesh and full installation instructions
- Available in 3 models and can be customised with combination or electronic locking options depending on your requirements.
Contact our security specialists today on 0117 9674994 for further information on this Churchill underfloor safe recommended for commercial use.
|Model||Ext Dimensions (mm)
H x W x D
|ES3||455 405 315||29||£10,000|
|ES4 Deposit||455 405 315||30||£10,000|
* Free delivery to site at an address on the UK Mainland, or contact us for a quote to have our qualified engineers fully install your safe.