The Eurovault Aver Grade 1 from Burton Safes is an AIS Approved free standing safe made of lighter weight material for easier installation with fire protective material in the safe body and door. Cash Rating of £10,000.
Key Features of the Eurovault Aver Grade 1 Safe;
- Tested and certified by ECBS to EN1143-1 Grade 1
- Lighter weight construction for easier installation
- 10mm thick last cut, solid steel door
- Double walled steel body, filled with special security composite
- Three way locking bolts
- Special drill protection of the lock and boltwork
- Relocking device secures door in case of attack
- Quality machined parts ensure high level of finish and extend product longevity
- Superior anti-rust treatment
- High security key lock as standard
- Electronic, mechanical combination or biometric locking available on request
- Height adjustable shelving
- Base fixing point x 1
Available in 7 sizes and with a number of optional extras including internal safes, jewellery drawers, carpet lining, internal lights, bespoke colours and trim, deposit facilities and re-enforced shelving.
Contact our security specialists on 01179 674994 for more information on Burton Safes Eurovault Aver Grade 1 free-standing safe.
|Model||Ext Dimensions mm
H x W x D
|Size 1||340 500 300||66||£10,000|
|Size 2||460 440 385||86||£10,000|
|Size 3||670 490 385||120||£10,000|
|Size 4||900 440 385||156||£10,000|
|Size 5||640 650 550||178||£10,000|
|Size 6||840 650 550||215||£10,000|
|Size 7||1240 650 550||292||£10,000|
* Free delivery to site at an address on the UK Mainland, or contact us for a quote to have our qualified engineers fully install your safe.