This website is owned and operated by Thornhill Security Limited and Thornhill Lock and Safe Ltd.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). This policy details how we will use your personal information.
1. If you purchase a product from us, we will request certain personal information from you as part of the order process. You must provide contact information such as name, email, billing and delivery addresses and financial information such as credit / debit card number and expiration date.
We use this information for billing purposes and to fulfil your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information also to contact you.
If you do not wish to receive these communications you can unsubscribe by following the instructions included within each communication or alternatively by contacting us; by phone on 01179 674994, emailing us at email@example.com or in writing at Thornhill Security Ltd, Unit 2 322 Two Mile Hill Road, Kingswood, Bristol BS15 1AJ.
3. In some circumstances we may use outside delivery companies to fulfil orders, or, due to the size and weight of the products we supply, items may be dispatched directly from the manufacturer. In these circumstances we will provide the delivery company or manufacturer with your address and contact details to allow delivery. These companies do not retain, share, store or use this personal information for any other purpose.
4. All payments are processed using Sagepay a secure online payment system. We do not store your financial information such as credit / debit card number on our system as you provide them directly to Sagepay. More information about Sagepay can be located at www.sagepay.com
5. We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your personal information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
6. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
7. We use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our website. This includes using a "cookie" which is a small text file stored on a user's computer for record-keeping purposes. We use two types of cookies, session ID cookies and persistent cookies.
Session ID cookies are used to make it easier for you to navigate our site and store items in your shopping basket. A session ID cookie will expire when you close your web browser and leave our website. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time and enables us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
If you place an order we link the information we store in cookies to any personal information you give us while placing your order. As an example, if you performed a search on Google and visited our website and made a purchase the persistent cookie would tell us that Google was the website where you found us.
You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file or by using the Microsoft Help & Support page: How to delete cookies.
If you disable cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site may be limited. You may also experience difficulties adding items to your basket and if this is the case you should order via telephone on 01179 674994.
9. To ensure your security we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions regarding security on our Web-site please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at regular intervals so please review it frequently to ensure you are aware of any changes.